People tend to seek profit on investments, for example, with a savings account, where traditional banks pay a regular interest rate on clients’ savings. Depending on the options available, the most profitable saving account will offer about 2% to 3% interest on savings on their investment that may be lesser than the given country’s inflation rate, making it a less attractive means of investment.
Staking cryptocurrency with Geco.one generates more than the traditional bank could ever offer. The values yielded on the staked coin depends on various factors such as the volume of coins staked, the duration and the rewards. Not only do users get to profit from Staking their cryptocurrencies, but they can also profit from the volatility of a given currency during the staking period.
- STAKING 1 ETH at $383.68 on 21 October 2020 for 360 days with Geco.one would have a yield of 0.08 ETH (+1 initial 1 ETH) currently valued at $4178,41, which is a 1090% return on investment calculated in USD in just under one year.
- STAKING 1 BTC at $11,913 on 20 October 2020 for 360 days would have generated a yield of 0.08 BTC (+ initial 1 BTC ) equivalent of $68910.9 present value, which is a 478% increment in just a year duration.
- On the other hand, by STAKING a stable coin USDT (the safest option), 1000 USDT on 20 October 2020 for 360 days would have a yield of 80 USDT (+initial 1000 USDT) which reflects the 8% interest earned with staking on Geco.one — that’s more than any traditional Bank could ever offer. (1 USDT is worth 1 USD)
STAKING service is a simpler and more profitable option of earning passive income than the traditional savings account investment.
STAKING in three simple STEPS
In just three simple steps, your STAKING journey can begin after signing up and funding the desired cryptocurrency wallet:
- Choose the cryptocurrency to stake.
- Select a staking period — Available time plans are 30, 90, 180 & 360 days.
- Earn rewards depending on the plan you choose.
Once set up, users should start receiving periodic rewards in proportion to the amount staked. This essentially means that the more you stake, the greater the rewards to be received.